May 3, 2023
Interview with James Sakker and Trevor Ketchion
Today's episode is a chat about the revolution that is ChatGPT!
Does AI have a place in spearfishing? Do we still need freediving
and spearfishing courses run by humans or will AI take over? We've
enlisted the helpful and exciting conversation of Trevor Ketchion
and James Sakker! We even had a few Patron guests join us as we ask
ChatGPT questions about spearfishing and react to them! The top 10
ethical concerns, ChatGPT vs Google, who is the best spearo, where
are the best spots, hyperventilation and so much more! We also ask
the most important question: Who has the most luxurious beard in
spearfishing? Listen til the end to find out the answer! Massive
chat that'll no doubt stir up some controversy, let us know what
you think about this!
- 00:13 Intro
- 07:25 Welcome James and Trevor!
- 10:30 What is ChatGPT?
- 12:30 ChatGPT vs Google
- 16:10 Hyperventilating
- 21:25 10 Biggest ethical concerns for spearfishing: 1:
- 26:40 2. Impact on non-target species
- 31:45 3. Habitat destruction
- 37:10 4. Ecological imbalance
- 44:20 5. Poaching
- 47:15 6. Endangered species
- 52:55 7. Human safety
- 53:45 8. Cultural appropriation in spearfishing
- 57:35 9. Contribute to invasive species
- 01:02:20 10. Unethical practices (scuba??)
- 01:06:15 Who are the best spearos and who have the most
luxurious beards in spearfishing?
- 01:10:10 James, you had a rough spearfishing run!
- 01:13:50 Patron guests
- 01:15:00 Trevor's poo story from the Inter Pac's
- 01:20:30 What does ChatGPT think about spearfishing?
- 01:23:45 What's coming up on Catch It Grow It Cook It?
- 01:25:15 Female spearos
- 01:27:15 Submerged Psychos new videos
- 01:30:10 Last thoughts
- 01:33:30 Thanks for stopping by guys!
- 01:34:40 Outro
Noob Spearo Partners and Discount Codes