Feb 8, 2023
Interview with Keiren Limpus & Our Crew
Today's interview is with Keiren Limpus & Our Crew over on North
Stradbroke Island for the inaugural 3 day spearfishing and
freediving course! Shrek, Keiren & 8 other Noob Spearos spent the
weekend right on the seaside to learn how to spearfish, get their
PADI requirements and get fully immersed in the spearfishing
lifestyle with likeminded people! Hear the guys thoughts and
experiences from the weekend and how it has affected their
spearfishing, taking theory and putting it into practice - right
off the back garden! With fresh inspiration from 99
Spearo Recipes, we ate well! Thanks to everyone that joined us
and made this possible!
to join our next spearfishing and freediving course? Click
- 00:13 Intro
- 04:10 Welcome to North Stradbroke Island with 9 other
- 05:40 We have been cooking a lot! How did the Black Spot
Tuskfish cook up?
- 06:30 David, creator of Scorkl, what was a
highlight from your weekend?
- 11:45 Alex, you shot some nice fish!
- 14:00 Learning to buddy dive
- 15:15 Welcome Rexy!
- 16:50 Rescue and safety diving
- 21:25 Scotty, how have you found the spearfishing course?
- 23:55 A great exercise to calm yourself before a deep dive
- 25:20 Hello Jeff! You brought a massive timber speargun!
- 27:20 What training have you done to improve your freediving
- 29:00 How does this course compare to the other courses you've
- 32:15 Luke, you had a tough moment this afternoon! What
- 37:45 Welcome Linton! 99 Spearo Recipes and how long have you
- 41:25 Highlight of the weekend?
- 43:25 Are we giving you a good experience?
- 44:50 What can we do better next time?
- 47:20 Score out of 10 and feedback to improve on: David!
- 48:45 Alex!
- 51:00 Rex!
- 52:00 Scotty!
- 52:40 Jeff!
- 55:20 Jayden!
- 58:30 Luke!
- 01:00:20 Linton!
- 01:02:20 Keiren how was your experience hosting this
- 01:04:20 Shrek's review and closing thoughts
- 01:05:10 Outro
Noob Spearo Partners and Discount Codes