Dec 21, 2022
Interview with Adam Stern & Spearo Kids NZ
Today's interview is with Adam Stern and Ben, Max & Don from
Spearo Kids NZ! Adam Stern is back again, spontaneously laughing
and giving us some awesome new info coming out of the freediving
world., Spearfishing's effect on personality, physiology, your
mental and emotional state and even your bloodwork can be profound!
Next up we have a catch up with Ben, Max and Don: The SpearoKids NZ
crew! We chat about some of there highlights since last speaking to
them, new PB fish and the latest from their competition
The last episode for 2022, it's been a massive year! Here's
looking to an even bigger one next year! Merry Christmas and Happy
New Year spearos!
a hardcover copy of 99 Spearo Recipes
- 00:13 Intro
- 02:40 Welcome back Adam Stern!
- 04:30 Deep spearfishing's impact on personality
- 09:35 Physiological changes for spearos
- 11:30 Equalizing in an MRI machine
- 14:00 Mental and emotional effects of diving on stress and
- 17:30 What is your daily routine for staying dive fit?
- 19:50 Shallow lung squeezes and a common problem for newer
- 23:30 "Freediving has nothing to do with spearfishing"
- 31:30 Is there a benefit to increasing your breath hold past
your daily needs?
- 33:50 Research on bloodwork going on in the freedive world
- 39:40 O2 and CO2 training and general wellbeing
- 44:45 Equalizing tips: head first or feet first
- 48:40 Let's chat to the NZ Spearo Kids: Max, Ben and Don! What
have you been up to?
- 55:00 Competition spearfishing and spearfishing with your
- 01:01:00 What's next for you boys? Youtube, competitions and
- 01:11:10 Outro
Noob Spearo Partners and Discount Codes