Nov 30, 2022
Interview with Bert, Joel and Rory!
Today's interview is with Bert, Joel and Rory! Crystal clear
water and some A-grade diving is in order for today as Bert, Joel
and Rory show Shrek around the picturesque WA water near Exmouth!
Shooting fish and eating it an hour later, finding huge crays in
familiar structure, dealing with sharks and good stories from day 2
of our WA trip!
a hardcover copy of 99 Spearo Recipes
- 00:13 Intro
- 05:05 Welcome back Bert and Joel in the middle of a wetsuit
- 07:05 Welcome Rory! Tell us about Exmouth dive conditions
- 11:45 What currents are around here?
- 14:55 Planning a spearfishing trip
- 15:30 Welcome back Joel! We have a sneaky arvo dive!
- 19:15 Very fishy and very sharky...
- 21:30 Cooking and eating fish!
- 28:05 What fish did we get?
- 33:20 Local knowledge is a huge benefit
- 35:05 Our plan for tomorrow
- 38:00 Getting that first fish of the day - dealing with stress
and pressure in the water
- 50:20 What are we targeting tomorrow?
- 54:45 Your best hunt for a tusky
- 56:15 Crayfish hunting with Bert and swimthrough's for Mangrove
- 01:03:50 Sharing your catch with friends
- 01:10:20 Parting words of wisdom for our trip tomorrow
- 01:13:10 How to hunt Rankin Cod
- 01:14:50 Outro
Noob Spearo Partners and Discount Codes