Jul 19, 2020
Interview with Bret Whitman | Dirty Vis Diving
Massive thoughts about hunting Dogtooth and other Bluewater
species, Southern California Diving, Dirty Water Diving and
more....all with the host of the SpearFactor Podcast, Bret Whitman.
We have a good old time in this episode. Listen in!
03:30 Bret Whitman introduction and the SpearFactor Podcast and
local Southern California diving
18:00 Massive Conversation on Fish Identification
23:00 Dogtooth Tuna Story and Tips
42:40 Tuna Vortex Story
55:00 Veterans Vault | Dirty Vis Diving | How to Spearfish in
- Equipment planning and preparation
- Understanding and planning for hunting depths
- Being quiet when you hit bottom
- Adapting finning technique
- Slowing down more!
- Speargun Size
- Ditching the Double Wrap
- Mid-handle speargun?
- How to search for stuff in dirty water
- Triangle of Access | positioning your dive knife
Duncan Henderson "
from me, guns, what size and what type? I think a midhandle could
be of use."
82:50 Funniest Moment out spearfishing
| Carpel Tunnel?
84:30 Spearo Q&A | Sean Vigue Yoga on YouTube
Connect with Bret Whitman
Noob Spearo Partners + Promotions